Somethings I’ve learned from writing in here.
- My writing style is quite bland and plain. There’s nothing special about it. So it will be hard to find my style and voice
- It’s cathartic to write fuck
- It’s hard to be concise but it’s super important
- There is an art to hooking readers throughout every word
- Sometimes I’m really lazy, so I rush a post out with the first thing that comes to my head
- Just like many things I begin, I was very naive in the beginning.
- You have to make people care. That’s such an important skill.
- Making a claim isn’t good enough. You need some other magical element to make writing good.
- Sometimes I have no idea what to write about